Thursday, April 28, 2011

Diary of a Silkworm 4/28/11


Well, I've been so busy eating and growing, I haven't had much time for an update. We spent our Spring Break in Mrs. Durbin's room who kindly fed us plenty of fresh mulberry leaves. When Miss Cuenca saw us, she jumped back in surprise. We're so big now that when the kids handle us, they comment on how soft our bodies are. Today I felt like stretching and noticed that some of my skin started to come off! That's so weird! I heard Miss Cuenca say something about molting. Maybe that's what we're doing. Miss Cuenca's friend, Miss Barrack, has gotten us fresh leaves every day since we've been back from Room 18. It's great to be back here but some of us have sensed the presence of tadpoles right next door. I hope tadpoles don't eat silkworms...

2 comments:

Trusha said...

great job
-Trusha

Anna said...

Deep and mommy think this update is cute and funny