Thursday, August 16, 2012

A New Year Begins...

Dear Kinders,
It was so fun meeting you today and singing with you at our sing-along. I am sure that you are feeling excited, scared, nervous and happy about starting school. All of those feelings are natural and I can assure you that come Monday morning, any anxious feelings you have will go away as soon as you walk in the door and see your new classroom. 
I can't wait to see you!
Love, Miss Cuenca

Dear Parents,
It was so fun meeting you today and singing with you at our sing-along. I am sure you that you feeling excited, scared, nervous and happy about your child starting school. All of those feelings are natural and I can assure you that come Monday morning, any anxious feelings you have will go away as soon as your child walks in the door.....
;)

Looking forward to a great year!

No comments: